Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Are You Registered to Vote? 

You may register at:

  • Morris County Clerk/Election Office
  • Council Grove City Office
  • Morris County Health Department
  • DMV Department in the County Treasurer's office

To register, you must be a United States citizen, Kansas resident and you must be at least 18 years of age to vote.

You must update your voter registration record if you have moved, changed your name or changed party affiliation. 

  Register to vote in person in the Morris County Clerk's Office 
  or request an application by calling 620-767-5518

  An application form is also available at: